Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fabulous Faith

Hey G.O.G.'s!
So, its a Monday and some of you, even though you may have looked fabulous, weren't feeling as fabulous as you looked! Whenever in need of inspiration or strength to productively get through the rest of the week, look to the ultimate source! Remember where God has brought you from and be thankful; And remind yourself of all the awesome things He has planned for your future and be HAPPY :) !

Here's a great song that expresses this sentiment. The lyrics read: You took everything I was, and made me who I am. And with all I am, I worship you. -Mary Mary

Check out the video for "I Worship You" from Mary Mary's hot new album The Sound


Watch the video in the Videos of the Week Bar ABOVE or click on this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b2syw_dG_A

Stay tuned for interviews and skin care reviews!

Stay Fabulous!

xoxo,

FaBeauty

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! It definitely brings some light into the days as they come and go
    xoxoxoxo
    Keep 'em coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/24/2009

    I want to comment on this album cover...I feel like it's a contradiction to one of the RULES of DRESS for a G.O.G.

    I love MaryMary as artist, performers, and christians..but I think these tops almost look like BUSTIERS or under garment...Erica on the left has dressed it to a G.O.G. standard..BUT ya gurl TINA on the right ...well she looks like she could be a member of the Pussycat Dolls...I don't know about this one :~/

    In the end the music is still suiting it's purpose...but I wouldn't look to Tina as an exmaple of a FABO..."what to wear"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/24/2009

    I'm a reader who loves MaryMary and I think a Pussy Cat Dolls comparison is a far stretch.

    As christians we will all have different opinions, but to compare these two women of faith to a group like the Pussy Cat dolls who wear WAY LESS clothing, is ridiculous! I also do not feel like the cover is as bad to call it a contradiction, there is no lace and this does not look like something you can sleep in. Really, the only thing that is showing is her arms! As a Christian, I think it is not overly racy or revealing. I think we need to look at if we are really concerned or are we being just religious??? Either way you put it, we do need to discuss things like this as a group which is why I like this blog.

    Keep the posts coming Fabeauty, i'm lovin em!

    ReplyDelete

So, What do you think?