Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Songs You Should Know: Mali Music Challenges R&B Artists With New Track

Kingdom,

One of the break-out contemporary Christian and Gospel Music sensations on the scene right now, Mali Music, issues a new challenge to popular R&B artists on the scene.


Mali Music

Check out some of  the Lyrics to "Too Easy":
"Thought I would try it just so I could See
How hard it could be
To Make this track fly like this and call it R&B
Obvioulsly it's not hard at all
Actually it's pretty easy
Are you telling me right now I'm making History?"

Check out this interview with Mali Music as he talks about the current music scene, then check out his new song "Too Easy" (Challenge Me)




So, what do you think? Is it too easy in the music game these days? Is quality music being produced?


Love & Blessings.

XoXo,

G.I.F.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, What do you think?